SKSPL is a specialist in solid waste management, and we provide this service to many municipal corporations.
- Garbage Collection & Disposal.
- Door to Door Waste Collection.
- Waste Transportation.
- Mechanical Composing.
- Scientific Land Fill.
- Industrial Hazardous Waste Management.
- Water Treatment Plant and Maintenance of ETP, STP, WTP.
- Operation & Maintenance of Township Facilities.
- Solid waste management or Waste disposal is all the activities and actions required to manage waste from its inception to its final disposal. This includes amongst other things, collection, transport, treatment and disposal of waste together with monitoring and regulation. It also encompasses the legal and regulatory framework that relates to waste management encompassing guidance on recycling etc.
- The term normally relates to all kinds of waste, whether generated during the extraction of raw materials, the processing of raw materials into intermediate and final products, the consumption of final products, or other human activities, including municipal (residential, institutional, commercial), agricultural, and social (health care, household hazardous wastes, sewage sludge). Waste management is intended to reduce adverse effects of waste on health,the environment or aesthetics.
- Solid waste management practices are not uniform among countries (developed and developing nations); regions (urban and rural area), and sectors (residential and industrial).