Today, the world and India need a skilled workforce. If we have to promote the development of our country then our mission has to be skill development and ‘Skilled India’. Millions and millions of Indian youth should acquire the skills which could contribute towards making India a modern country. I also want to create a pool of young people who are not capable of creating jobs and do not have the opportunities, they must be in a position to face their counterparts in any corner of the world while keeping their heads high by virtue of their hard work and their dexterity of hands and win the hearts of people around the world through their skills. We want to go for the capacity building of such young people.My brothers and sisters, having taken a resolve to enhance the skill development at a highly rapid pace, I want to accomplish this.
Hon’ble Prime Minister of India,
Shri. Narendra Modi.
Today, India is one of the youngest nations in the world more than 62% of its population in the working age group(15-59 years), and more than 54% of its total population below 25 years of age. Its population pyramid is expected to bulge across the 15-59 age group over the next decade. Our country presently faces a dual challenges of paucity of highly trained workforce, as well as non-employability of large sections of the conventionally educated youth, who possess little or no job skills.
Shri Kripa Services Pvt. Ltd. Leading company in facility management with 25 years of experience in its domain has started a new vertical-
Skill Development in following sectors.
- Travel & Hospitality Services.
- Retail Sector
- Logistics Sector.
- Construction Equipment.
- Drivers Training.
SKSPL skills proposed to implement various skill development schemes such as:-
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushalya Vikas Yojana(PMKVY).
- Recognition to prior learning.
- Deendayal Upadyay Gramin Kaushalya Vikas Yojana(DDUGKY).
- National employability enhancement mission(NEEM).
- Skill Development Programs of Govt. of Maharashtra & BARTI.
- Pramod Mahajan Udyojakata Kaushal vikas abhiyan under MSSDS.
- Skill Development activity under CSR.
SKSPL Skill Development Facilities:-
- Well equipped training hall.
- Well equipped training labs as per NSDC Guideline for security, housekeeping and retails.
- Students counseling area.
- All other infrastructure as per NSDC norms.