SKSPL offers mechanized house keeping services to manufacturing units and offices which have extensive requirements to keep their environment clean, healthy and pleasant. Earlier, the removal of burr from shop floor and fundamental cleaning activity would be sufficient but now the objective is to maintain 5’S’ culture. In the present business world, Employers and employees have high expectations in terms of work culture, work environment and allied facilities required to work efficiently. In order to fulfill these requirements and keep your workplace spic n span, we provide professionals for mechanized house keeping.
INDUSTRIAL CLEANING SERVICES
Removing materials that would provide a breeding ground for pests and prevent the onset of infections. Reduce the risk of foreign matter contamination, prevents damages to quipment, thus reducing the maintenance cost and increasing the efficiency of the machinery.
- Heavy industry floor degreasing and decorbonising.
- Usage of specialized mechanized cleaning methods to cover larger areas in a shorter time span.
- Cleaning and maintenance of ceiling, sidewalls, etc.
- High pressure jet pressure cleaning of building exteriors.
- Janitorial and housekeeping services.
- Management of cleaning equipment and materials ’stock and maintenance.
- Implementing Systems for timely cleaning services.
- Industrial waste management.
B-COMMERCIAL CLEANING SERVICES:
- Cleaning of office premises.
- Cleaning solutions for other commercial premises like shopping malls,departmentsl stores, cinema halls, retails premises, schools hospitals and health care environments.
- Marble/granite floor crystaliztion.
- One time deep cleaning/ project cleaning.
- Floor polishing.
- Carpet and uphoistery.
- Cleaning/ Shampooing.
- Janitorial Service.
- Residential premises cleaning.
- Maintenance of indoor plants.
- Pest management services.
- Garbage disposal and recycling of commercial waste.
- Internal and external window glass cleaning. Implementing correct reporting systems for maintaining the correct cleaning for the facility.
C- CLEAN ROOM SERVICES:
Providing personnel that are well trained and are capable of handling high-pressure situations and hazardous environments.
- Decontaminating environments.
- Maintaining optimum levels of atmospheric particles as well as microbes.
- Sterilizing equipment and other work tools in high-risk areas.
- Infectious waste management control.