Human Resources Augmentation / Temporary Staffing / Contract Staffing.
Human Resources Augmentation or subcontracting or temporary staffing or contract staffing, is primarily outsourcing of manpower on a skill requirement basis or project completion basis for a limited period of time. Staffing may be desired when there is a dynamic requirement of people, or there is a requirement of skilled staff, or the requirement is for a limited period.
Here typically we not only execute talent search and pre-selection activities but we are also responsible for post-selection and post-joining process where by a candidate works for the client but he is on payroll of SKSPL.
It is viewed as a means to cut down cost, leverage on skilled Indian talent and at times end up becoming launch pad to setting up Indian subsidiary. ODC is popular mainly in IT and Engineering sectors.
We offer dedicated offshore teams that are appointed specially as per the clients requirements. This works as virtual extension to clients in-house staff that understands clients business needs and action plans.
Advantages of HR Augmentation especially of ODC to International clients:
- IT is a launch pad to clients subsidiary in India. There is an option to Transfer manpower on client payroll.
- Global Talent: Quality Resources and focused core competency.
- Cultural compatibility and command over language and Political Stability.
- Lower Training Cost: Availability of experienced personal saves on the training cost.
- Competitive Charges: Healthy project pipeline management ensures competitive rates.
- Flexibility: Enhance or reduce your team size on our payroll without effecting your employee statistics.
- Zero Infrastructure Cost: No investment in office, furniture, PC, AC etc.
- Zero Operating Cost: No cost for talent acquisition team, consultants, advertisement or job portals.
- Zero administration Cost: Save on staff costs like healthcare, insurance, taxes, retirement benefits etc.
- Freedom from payroll processing: No payroll processing or year end tax documentation.
- Legal Cost: No investment in adhering to legal requirement related to labour laws etc.